- Project Owner : ADELAC (Concessionnaire de l’autoroute A41 Nord)
- Mission : Assistance à Maîtrise d’Ouvrage
- Cost of the mission (projet global) : 187 k€ HT
- Mission date : 2006-2008
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION AND CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PROJECT
The study carried out by GEOS Ingénieurs Conseils is part of the construction of the A41 North motorway, section Geneva (Switzerland) – Annecy (Haute-Savoie – France).
The characteristics of the project are as follows:
- 3000 m long twin-tube tunnel,
- Tunnel excavated by tunnel boring machine Ø = 11.80 m in molasse.
GEOS provided assistance to the project owner, including :
- External control of the design studies (EPOA, APOA) ;
- Preparation of approval decisions
- Auditing of execution studies and works;
- Providing expert advice to the Technical Department.