GeoMur geotechnical software
Dimensioning of retaining walls
Calculation of internal and external stability
GeoMur takes account of any ground and underground geometry
Quick and interactive
Taking account of water, earthquakes and overloads is just a few clicks away on GeoMur
Choice of standards
GeoMur can be used to calculate according to the most commonly used reference systems: Mur 73, Fascicule 62, Eurocode 7
The user benefits from the assistance of an experienced design office
Retaining wall dimensioning software:
- Gravity wall or cantilever
- Allows calculation of weight and thrust forces due to soil, groundwater, overloads, etc.
- Verifies external stability: sliding, overturning, punching,
- Verifies internal stability: block-on-block sliding, partial overturning, steel sections, etc.
GeoMur geotechnical software includes:
- Predefined or free wall geometry
- Upstream and downstream slopes of any shape
- Water tables, including partially drawn down
- Loads and surcharges, including inclined loads
- Calculations under seismic loads due to rotation of the geometry and changes in gravity
- Partial coefficients from various documents (Mur 73, Fascicule 62, NF EN 1997-1, P 94-281 and NF EN 1998-5)
Synthetic outputs that can be used directly:
- Systematic recall of all data
- Clear presentation of safety factors
- Thrust and stress diagrams
- Dimensioning of steel sections in accordance with Eurocode 2.
Various calculation options:
- Consideration of key and/or heel under the base of the wall
- Variation of the angle of the fictitious screen
- Calculation of walls at the top of slopes, GeoMur calculates the iδβ coefficient on soil bearing capacity
- Import of GeoStab profiles, images, etc.
Number of licences in operation in France and abroad
Les rendus imprimables sont facilement compréhensibles même pour des novices.
Get the latest version of GeoMur
This link allows you to download the latest version of GeoMur:
- Either as a trial version, which allows you to use GeoMur completely, without restriction, for 10 days. You can then see for yourself how useful and relevant GeoMur is for your geotechnical projects.
- Or as a full version if you already have a protection key