- Project Owner : SOCIETE DU GRAND PARIS
- Project management : GROUPEMENT SETEC/INGEROP
- Mission : Etudes de conception en phases AVP et PRO
- Cost of the mission : 868 k€ (Tranche ferme)
- Mission date : 2013-2018
BRIEF DESCRIPTION AND CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PROJECT
The study carried out by GEOS Ingénieurs Conseils is part of the “Grand Paris Express” metro line 15 project.
- Technical characteristics:
– The route studied comprises a tunnel Øi = 8.8 m, 4000 m long, dug with a tunnel boring machine, including three passages under the Seine,
– This structure is located in the geological context of the Senon chalk,
– Construction of the tunnel boring machine entrance shaft, Pont de Sèvres and Issy RER stations and ancillary structures.
GEOS is a subcontractor of INGEROP.
GEOS is participating in the civil engineering project management for the western section of lot 3 between Pont de Sèvres and Fort d’Issy/Vanves/Clamart.
GEOS carried out the pre-project and project studies.
These studies covered the following points in particular:
- Geotechnical design of the stations;
- Geotechnical design of the excavated tunnel;
- Interaction with existing structures.