GeoSpar geotechnical software
Dimensioning of shotcrete walls
Calculation of steel sections and support plates
Fast and interactive
GeoSpar calculates the cross-sections of steel in the facing, to withstand bending, cracking and punching.
Eurocodes 2 compliant
GeoSpar can be used for dimensioning in accordance with general or bridge-specific Eurocodes 2.
GeoSpar has been used for several years to design the facing of many shotcrete nailed walls.
The user benefits from the assistance of an experienced design office
Fast, interactive modelling:
- Definition of simple or complex meshes in elevation
- Defines the mechanical characteristics of the facing in cross-section
- Import forces to the facing from GeoStab
Clear, concise results:
- Systematic review of all data
- Summary equivalent to a calculation note
- Dimensioning of steel sections
- Isovalue maps of moments
GeoSpar software verifies:
- Steel sections with bending moments
- The wall is not brittle according to the crack width criterion
- Punching of the bearing plate on the facing
Calculations in accordance with current standards:
- GeoSpar models the facing as a rigid plate on point supports
- Reinforcement sections are calculated in accordance with BAEL 91 or NF EN 1992 (Calculation of concrete structures)
- GeoSpar distributes the loads applied to the facing either in strips or trapezoidally, with or without stress in the span.
Number of licences in service in France and abroad
Les rendus imprimables sont facilement compréhensibles même pour des novices.
Get the latest version of GeoSpar
This link allows you to download the latest version of GeoSpar:
- Either as a trial version, which allows you to use GeoSpar completely, without restriction, for 10 days. In this way, you can see for yourself just how useful and relevant GeoSpar is for your geotechnical projects.
- Or as a full version if you already have a protection key