Vision and Commitment
As a responsible company, GEOS seeks to understand and manage its social, environmental and economic impact. It is committed to applying the principles of sustainable development in its day-to-day activities:
- Designing and building structures that meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs,
- under current and future economic conditions that are realistic for our customers,
- and to do so in a socially responsible manner.
GEOS is responsible for the design and management of major works for which people may be exposed to risk and significant budgets may be spent. GEOS intends to assume this responsibility properly and to lead the choice of its services in today’s competitive environment by ensuring quality services.
GEOS adopts an attitude of constantly listening to its employees, a policy of training, knowledge transfer and dynamic recruitment, and strives to apply gender parity. Health and safety are an integral part of its strategy.
GEOS management has the following ongoing objectives:
- Maintain and improve a certified quality management system;
- excellence in the services provided
- to motivate its staff.