- Project Owner : ADIM Ouest
- Client : GTM Ouest
- Project management : INGEROP/ANTEA GROUP/ENET DOLOWY
- Missions : G2 & G4
- Cost of the mission : 66 k€ HT
- Mission date : Depuis 2013
BRIEF DESCRIPTION AND CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PROJECT
The study carried out by GEOS Ingénieurs Conseils is part of the project to build a tunnel under the river at Kérino to replace the existing movable bridge.
This route includes the construction of a 250 m under-river cut-and-cover tunnel and two access hoppers.
GEOS Ingénieurs Conseils carried out the G2 project-level studies and the G4 construction geotechnical supervision studies, as defined in standard NF P 94-500.
These studies covered the following points in particular:
- Establishment of the additional geotechnical campaign,
- Drawing up a note of general geotechnical hypotheses,
- Analysis of slope stability for the access hoppers,
- Evaluation of pumping rates during the construction and final phases,
- Assessment of vertical reaction moduli,
- Supervision of the execution studies for the cofferdams.